Inside the BCA
with BCA Press
Date Published: 2017-07-12
Summary: 83rd AGM of the BCA, July 20th
83rd Annual General Meeting of the Barbados Cricket Association, July 20th
Notice is hereby given that the Eighty-Third Annual General Meeting of the Barbados Cricket Association will be held at the Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, Carlisle Bay, St. Michael on Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 5:45 pm.
By order of the Board
2. Welcome and Remarks
3. To confirm the Minutes of the Eighty-Second Annual General Meeting held on August 03, 2016 at the Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
4. To confirm the Minutes of the Extraordinary General Meeting held on June 21, 2017 at Kensington Oval
5. To consider matters arising from the aforementioned Minutes
6. To note the Report of the Chairman of the Fourteenth Special Meeting of Members held on August 10, 2016 at Kensington Oval
7. To consider the Audited Annual Financial Statements, Auditors’ Report and the Annual Report for the year ended March 31, 2017
8. To appoint Auditors for the ensuing year
9. General Business
All Clubs and Schools are reminded that in accordance with Rule 11.6.4 they are required to inform the Secretary in writing, at least seven (7) days prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting or of the Annual Special Meeting of Members of the name(s) of their delegate(s) and to provide each delegate with a letter of authorization to be presented to the Secretary at a General Meeting or to the Chairman of the Elections Committee at the Annual Special Meeting of Members.